- Conceptual, nationally award-winning writer, producer and content strategist for interactive design and content marketing
- Years as a business-winning creative director able to think strategically and manage teams and accounts
- Strong expertise in brand strategy & brand voice development
- Ability to execute integrated marketing, brand and content strategy across digital media platforms and web applications
- Years experience in UX engagement, IA, e-commerce buy flow and design across web, mobile and product UIs
- Strong presentation and client interfacing skills
- Marketing experience in enterprise IT, defense technologies, healthcare, financial, retail and consumer sectors
- Co-designer of web app purchased by Best Buy, The Limited Brands and Eddie Bauer
WORK HISTORY/DEVELOPED SKILLS
Director, Content Strategy
Feb. 2017 – Present
Hero Digital • Manayunk, PA & San Francisco, CA
Lead for analyzing digital content effectiveness and creating content strategy to increase customer engagement and prospect conversion for clients. Ensures content is on-brand. Creates personas, defines customer touch points and content mix for content marketing. Recommends content tools, workflows and governance processes for content. Creates supporting content and provides editorial direction to content creation teams.
Senior Content Strategist/Content Director
Sept. 2014 – Jan. 2017
Bailey Brand Consulting • Plymouth Meeting, PA
Part of Bailey’s on-site client-integrated team and acting content director for GS1 US and content strategist for GS1 Global. Involved with developing corporate messaging for CEO. Defined content strategy for US and member-country industry online initiatives and product rollouts. Involved with taxonomy, card sorting, content auditing, content development and setting editorial standards for GS1 US site relaunch.
User Experience Content Strategist & Writer
Feb. 2012 – Aug. 2014
Philadelphia, PA & New York, NY
Responsible for content design, content development and effective user product experience with content in relation to web, mobile apps and TV set top interfaces for Comcast’s Xfinity Home and X1 Platform onboarding and activation flows. Helped reimagine Xfinity Home rules schema for user control of IOT devices. Crafted and documented universal voice and tone guidelines for Xfinity Home in-product digital experiences.
Partner & Creative Director
Aug. 2001 – Feb. 2012
Adhocracy • Dayton, OH
As ad agency lead, successfully crafted and launched marketing and brand-building initiatives for multi-million dollar brands including Macho Products and Foxtons. Brought in 80% of the firm’s new business and wrote many of the company’s award-winning advertising campaigns. As the company became digital first, led the design and development teams to optimize product experience. This includes web applications sold to Limited Brands, Eddie Bauer and Best Buy.
Aug. ’99 – Aug. ’01
Associate Creative Director
The Garfield Group • Newtown, PA
Led creative development and branding strategy for a group of technology accounts within the largest technology marketing firm in the Northeast. Managed and mentored a diverse creative department of art directors, copywriters, production artists and freelancers.
Nov. ’97 – Feb. ’99
Demaine Vickers & Associates • Alexandria, VA
Aug. ’95 – Nov.’ 97
Senior Copywriter/Creative Supervisor
The Lunar Group • Whippany, NJ
Sept.’ 93 – Aug. ’95
Senior Copywriter/Creative Team Leader
UniWorld • New York, NY
Apr. ’90 – Aug. ’93
Ross Roy Group/Omnicom BBDO • Bloomfield Hills, MI
Miami University, Oxford, Ohio. B.A. Communications.